|Widely Recyclable rPET|
rPET - Pint, Half Pint - Sustainable Beer Cup Range
Widely Recyclable RPET Beer Cups with optional Sustainable Message Printed on cup. A lightweight Beer Cup Range - Made with Post-Consumer Recycled PET content - Perfect for any... more
|CD6210||1000||10oz||10oz||103mm||75mm||Printed Eco Msg|
|CD6211||1000||20oz||20oz||136mm||95mm||Printed Eco Msg|
Widely Recyclable RPET Beer Cups with optional Sustainable Message Printed on cup.
A lightweight Beer Cup Range - Made with Post-Consumer Recycled PET content - Perfect for any event 🍺 Choose from our Plain option or Printed option.
- Now available in plain [clear] or with printed sustainable message. Choose size and print option above.
- Recycling is straightforward thanks to RPET raw material type which is Recycle code No.1 ♳
- This range is easily recycled using standard curb side collections or commercial waste collections
- PET is the UK’s most recycled plastic.
- Our PET beer cup range contains post-Consumer Recycled PET making it highly sustainable.
- RPET can be indefinitely recycled.
- Certified food-grade compliant.
- CE marked for commercial serving Draught Beer, Cider. The half measure cup is also great for mixers, slushes and cocktails.
- Shatterproof, with Excellent Clarity.
WHAT IS rPET:
rPET has all the material pro's of standard PET, with the extra benefit it is manufactured using a mostly post-consumer Recycled PET. This process means our sustainable beer tumbler range contains 70% less virgin material which in turn reduces the carbon footprint, and improves sustainability.
PRODUCT MATERIAL PERCENTAGES:
•30% Virgin PET.
•70% Commercially Recycled Material.
PRODUCT SIZE OPTIONS:
- The 10oz Option - 285ml / Half Pint to Rim
- The 20oz Option - 568ml / Pint to Rim
N.B - This range is Not Compostable / Not Biodegradable..
Static Conversion Chart