|Widely Recyclable rPET|
RPET Recyclable Beer Cup - Pint & Half Pint Range
Widely Recyclable CE Marked RPET Beer Cups; NOW IN THE FOLLOWING SIZE OPTIONS: The 12oz Option - 340ml Half Pint To Line: Oversize Half Pint Cup... more
Widely Recyclable CE Marked RPET Beer Cups;
NOW IN THE FOLLOWING SIZE OPTIONS:
The 12oz Option - 340ml Half Pint To Line:
Oversize Half Pint Cup - CE Line at 10oz and 12oz is you max fill at Brim. Gives you room from frothy head and reduces spillages.
The 22oz Option - 610ml To Line:
Oversize Pint Cup - CE Line at 20oz and 22oz is you max fill at Brim. Gives you room from frothy head and reduces spillages.
Beer Cup Range Made with Post-Consumer Recycled PET content:
- This range is easily recycled using standard curb side collections or commercial waste collections. Recycling is straight forward thanks to RPET raw material type which is Recycle code No.1 ♳
- PET is the UK’s most recycled plastic.
- Our PET beer cup range contains post-Consumer Recycled PET making it highly sustainable.
- RPET can be indefinitely recycled.
- Certified food-grade FDA, EFSA & Health Canada compliant.
- CE marked for commercial serving Draft and Draught Beer, Cider and more - in half pint and pint servings.
- Shatterproof, Strong and Excellent Clarity.
As part of CupsDirect commitment to offering new sustainable product ranges, we are excited - at long last to be supplying a New range of CE marked Beer Tumblers manufactured with state-of-the-art green technology.
The new CupsDirect RPET beer cup range sees a transition of raw material from standard PP plastic (which typically difficult to recycle in the UK) to rPET.
WHAT IS rPET:
rPET has all the benefits of standard PET, plus it is manufactured using a significant amount post-Consumed Recycled PET. This process means our beer cups contains 70% less virgin material which in turn reduces the carbon footprint considerably, and improves sustainability. The state of the art processing facility means no perceived loss of performance in product appearance or use.
PRODUCT MATERIAL PERCENTAGES:
• 30% Virgin PET.
• 30% Manufactured Reclaim.
• 40% Commercially Recycled Material.
N.B - This range is Not Compostable / Not Biodegradable.
Static Conversion Chart