8oz Barrier Insulated Hot Cups;
The Milano Barrier Cup is manufactured by Benders UK. The cup is a hybrid of materials that utilises a typically inner paper cup and then a thin layer of foam on the outside wall of the cup.
This textured outer layer ensures the cup will out-perform any single wall paper cup - so you won’t need to purchase any extra protective clutch’s and no risk of the cup being too hot to hold.
The base is printed with Benders traceability code so the paper cup can be traced back throughout the manufacturing process and subsequently to the forest it originated from.
PAPER AND OUTER FOAM WRAPPED FOR INSULATION
- Quantity: 1190 Cups Per Case.
- Manufacture product Code: 840968E
- Milano Barrier Cup, Manufactured by Benders Paper Cups Uk.
- Consistently High Quality Product.
- Paper and Outer Foam Wrapped for Insulation which incorporates a licenced technology exclusive to Benders.
- Insulation keeps drink warm and protect hands from heat transfer.
- Cost Effective.
- Easy Dispense from Sleeve (cups won’t stick together).
- Base of Cup Printed with Traceability code.
- PEFC and FSC Chain of Custody accreditation / EU Timber Regulations.
Static Conversion Chart