7oz Bioware - PLA Compostable Water Cup
Case of 1500x Biodegradable PLA Bioplastic Water Cup, for water coolers and cold beverages. CupsDirect lightweight 7oz / 200ml PLA compostable and bio-degradable single use cups.... more
Case of 1500x Biodegradable PLA Bioplastic Water Cup, for water coolers and cold beverages.
CupsDirect lightweight 7oz / 200ml PLA compostable and bio-degradable single use cups. This bioplastic cup is plain - clear and print free. The base of the cup is stamped / moulded with the Number 7 PLA Recycle symbol ♹
- Supplied in Cases of 1500 Cups / 30 Sleeves of 50 Per Case.
- 73mm rim diameter to fit water cooler cup dispensers.
- PLA raw material (plant-based) a bioplastic material by Natureworks LLC
- Light, strong bioplastic - Provides excellent gloss, transparency and clarity.
- Safe and non-toxic.
- Supplied in Eco Friendly Outer Packing.
- Multiple end of-life options including composting and recycling.
- Exceptional flavour and aroma barrier properties.
- Validated low carbon footprint - The production of bioplastic emits 75% less greenhouse gas emissions compared to conventional plastic.
- Made from rapidly renewable starch resources such as tapioca and corn.
Bioplastics must be stored out of direct sun and below 35°C. If stored correctly they have a 12 month shelf life from date of purchase.
Static Conversion Chart