7oz Clear PLA Compostable Water Cup
Case of 1000 Compostable PLA Bioplastic Water Cup, for water coolers and cold beverages. CupsDirect lightweight 7oz / 200ml PLA compostable and bio-degradable single use cups.... more
Case of 1000 Compostable PLA Bioplastic Water Cup, for water coolers and cold beverages.
CupsDirect lightweight 7oz / 200ml PLA compostable and bio-degradable single use cups. This bioplastic cup is plain - clear and print free. The base of the cup is stamped / moulded with the Number 7 PLA Recycle symbol ♹ and quotes compostable.
- Supplied in Cases of 1000 Cups / 10 Sleeves of 100 Per Case.
- 70mm rim diameter to fit water cooler cup dispensers.
- PLA raw material (plant-based) a bioplastic material
- Light, flexible bioplastic - Provides transparency and clarity.
- Safe and non-toxic.
- Exceptional flavour and aroma barrier properties.
- Validated low carbon footprint - The production of bioplastic emits 75% less greenhouse gas emissions compared to conventional plastic.
- Made from rapidly renewable starch resources such as tapioca and corn.
COMPOSTING & DISPOSAL: Our PLA lined Compostable Food packaging products are compliant with EN 13432 Standards for Industrial Compostability. This product meets the composting requirements defined by the British Standard, this includes the product composting to a set percentage within 12 weeks and producing a compost of known quality - which is contaminate Free.
Please check with your waste contractor if they can offer Industrial Composting Facilities. Small amounts of product may be collected curbside food waste collections. Approved trade waste collections are growing rapidly all the time so please keep checking.
This product is designed to be composted after use, not recycled. Used PLA should not be placed in standard recycling bins which collect paper, plastics and metals, as those materials go to a different type of sorting facility. Where there is no access to industrial composting facilities, PLA should be put in general waste. PLA is made from plants, using lower carbon, renewable or recycled materials, and these sustainability benefits still apply no matter what happens to them after use.
Static Conversion Chart